Reseller License Terms
kQuote Reseller Terms Agreement
This Reseller Terms Agreement ("Agreement") outlines the terms and conditions of becoming a reseller of the kQuote software ("Software") developed by Marko Krsic. Please read these terms thoroughly.
II. Reseller Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Installation & Configuration: As a reseller, you are solely responsible for the proper installation and configuration of the Software for end-users. This responsibility includes ensuring that the Software functions correctly in the end-user's environment.
2. Unsupported Modifications: Resellers might make modifications to the Software to integrate it into the end-user’s system. However, kQuote offers no support for these modifications outside of the included configuration menus and CSS styling options, unless there is a separate Managed Server Agreement in place. Any modification to the Software made by the reseller is at the reseller's risk.
3. Technical Support: You shall provide first-level technical support to end-users. This support includes assistance with installation issues, configuration, and operational problems. If unable to resolve the issues, you may then contact kQuote's support.
4. Training: The reseller shall be responsible for training end-users on how to use the Software.
III. License Terms:
1. License Grant: Upon purchase of a 180-seat reseller license, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to distribute the Software to your clients.
2. License Limitation: The reseller license allows distribution to a maximum of 180 end-users. For additional licenses, you will need to purchase another reseller license.
IV. Financial Terms:
1. Pricing: Reseller agrees to pay the stated price for the 180-seat reseller license. Each license is a one-time payment for perpetual use.
2. No Refunds: All sales of reseller licenses are final. No refunds will be issued once the license is delivered.
1. Breach of Agreement: kQuote reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if the reseller fails to comply with any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, you must cease all distribution of the Software and delete any copies in your possession.
1. Limitation of Liability: kQuote shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising out of the use or inability to use the Software. Your sole remedy is to stop using the Software.
1. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between you and kQuote regarding the reselling of the Software. It supersedes any prior agreements or understandings.
2. Amendments: kQuote reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. It's your responsibility to review the terms periodically.
By purchasing a reseller license, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
End of Reseller Terms Agreement
Terms and Conditions
All Sales Final:
It is our policy that all sales are considered final unless willful malfeasance is found in our services or products. We strive to provide high-quality services and products to our clients and customers, and we stand by the excellence of our work. However, we understand that exceptional circumstances may arise, and we are committed to addressing them in a fair and responsible manner.
Our primary goal is customer satisfaction, and we are dedicated to resolving any concerns or disputes in a professional and timely manner. We believe in open communication and transparency throughout the process. While our default policy is that all sales are final, we are always willing to work with our clients and customers to find a fair and equitable solution to any issues that may arise. We value the trust our clients and customers place in us and are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and quality in our services and products.
Additional Terms for Ontario, Canada:
In accordance with the tax laws of Ontario, applicable taxes, such as the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), will be added to the total cost of the services or products, as required by the Ontario government. The specific tax rate will depend on the nature of the service or product.
2. Consumer Protection:
Our business operates in compliance with Ontario's consumer protection laws, which include regulations related to warranties, refunds, and consumer rights. Clients and customers in Ontario are entitled to the protections and guarantees provided by these laws, and we are committed to upholding them.
Communication with clients and customers in Ontario will primarily be conducted in English. If there is a preference for communication in French, we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests in accordance with Ontario's bilingualism regulations.
4. Dispute Resolution:
In the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved through our standard customer support procedures, clients and customers in Ontario may have access to alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as mediation or arbitration, as prescribed by Ontario's consumer protection laws.
5. Privacy and Data Protection:
Our business respects the privacy of clients and customers in Ontario and complies with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the applicable provincial privacy laws. We take data protection seriously and ensure that any personal information collected is handled in accordance with privacy regulations.